What is e-commerce, its advantages and disadvantages – Through e-commerce, any company can explain in detail about its product, we can buy any product by sitting in front of the computer through internet. E-commerce is the facility to conduct business commercial communications and management through electronic methods such as EDI (electronic data interchange) and automated data collection. E-commerce is the technique of selling and buying products and providing services by business and consumers over the Internet.
What is e-commerce?
E-commerce is also widely known as electronic commerce. E-commerce is made up of buying, selling, marketing, and service of products etc. These services are also done over computer networks.
E-commerce is a system of doing business through computers. Business related files can be sent from one place to another through computer network.
Types of E-Commerce-
There are many types of E-Commerce, some of the common types are as follows-
- Business to Business or B2B- In this type of E-Commerce, a big company buys or sells its product to another big company.
- Business to consumer or B2C- In this type of E-Commerce, a company reaches its product consumer as if you take the example of a software company adobe, it reaches its software like Photoshop consumer.
- Consumer to Consumer or C2C- In this the product goes from consumer to consumer, the main example of this is OLX or Quicker.
- Consumer to business or C2B- In this the product goes from consumer to a company.
Different parts of E-Commerce or shopping websites-
There are many parts of any e-commerce website, such as some names are as follows-
Buyers – That is, those people who buy goods like you and I, we buy anything from any website, then we are the buyer on that website. E-Commerce or online shopping websites are made for buyers only.
Sellers – That is, sellers are those people who run their shops on the online shopping website, that is, they sell goods, anyone can become an online seller, just a product is needed to become a seller.
Benefits from E-Commerce-
- Due to E-commerce, we do not need to go far away in the market or in the crowd to buy our product, we can ask for our goods only sitting at home.
- Creates a win-win situation of E-commerce i.e. both business and consumer benefit equally in this.
- Through E-commerce, we can sell our goods anywhere in the whole world or can also buy products from anywhere else, its expansion is not limited to only one market.
- There is no need to always keep hard cash in hand for making payments in E-commerce, you can easily use credit and debit cards to make payments.
- Comments about products are also made on E-commerce websites, so that we can know the opinion of people about that product. Also, we can easily compare many products online easily.
Disadvantages of E-Commerce-
To shop on these, you must have knowledge of internet.
- Nowadays, many fake websites have also started coming on the internet, so always before shopping, you have to know a little about the website.
- New websites and new sellers cannot be trusted, as well as if someone wants to create their own e-commerce website as sellers, then we need a lot of money in this.
- How to Become PO in Bank, Complete Information
- How to Become a Loan Officer, Complete Information
- How to Become a Bank Manager, Complete Information
- How to Become a Cashier in Bank, Complete Information
- What is Internet Banking, its Benefits, Complete Information-
What is e-commerce, its advantages and disadvantages, What is e-commerce, its advantages and disadvantages,What is e-commerce, its advantages and disadvantages, What is e-commerce, its advantages and disadvantages, What is e-commerce, its advantages and disadvantages